What a wonderful day! Over 200 people walking in memory of their beloved child or loved one came out to share this experience.
THANK YOU to all who have volunteered either their time, expertise, food, or equipment to help this day come together here in Geelong.
A special thankyou to our event organiser, Maree Burn, who is our Office Manager at Hope Bereavement Care.
special thanks also to all our sponsors & supporters:
- Freemasons (Geelong Lodge of Unity & Prudence) – volunteers
- Kardinia Rotary Club – BBQ volunteers
- Bendigo Bank Leopold – use of marquees
- Bendigo Bank Geelong and Geelong West – volunteers
- Endless Dove – dove release
- Tennille Welsh Marriage Celebrant – loan of PA system
- Bellarine Party Shop – face painting
- SPAN (Suicide Prevention Awareness Network) – loan of trestles & chairs