Bereavement support groups, Geelong
Hope Bereavement Care can put people in touch with the relevant support group to help them with their bereavement. For information about Geelong and district bereavement support groups contact Hope Bereavement Care for details.
- 'Drop In' Coffee Group Support Group
- Purpose: An informal group for parents who have lost a child of any age from any cause.
- Meet: Second Tuesday of each month: 10.30am to midday in a Newtown coffee shop.
- Notes: Partnering With The Compassionate Friends (Victoria).
- After Suicide Support Group
- Purpose: Aims to support anyone who has experienced the death of a person through suicide.
- Meet: Third Tuesday of the month at 6pm-8pm
- Empty Arms Parent Support Group
- Purpose: For families and friends who have suffered a loss from a miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death, either recently or in the past.
- Meet: First Thursday evening of the month.
- After Suicide Loss Support Group
- Purpose: Provides support for women whose spouses/partners have died.
- Meet: Please contact us for information about this group and meeting times.