Hope Bereavement Care (Hope) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Geelong offering free information, support and counselling when grieving the death of a baby or child, grieving the death of an adult and grieving after suicide.
Hope Bereavement Care services include:
- Personal and family support, including free counselling from qualified counsellors and trained parent supporters.
- A range of information resources to assist families and support people
- Regular grief support groups
- Trauma and grief information
- Advice, education and support for groups such as emergency workers, community service providers and schools
- A library of resources for bereaved people
For more information about Hope’s free services, please contact us.