Hope Bereavement Care (Hope) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Geelong offering free information, support and counselling to residents of the general Geelong region grieving the death of a baby or child, grieving the death of an adult and grieving after suicide.
Hope’s services include:
- The support of qualified counsellors
- Support groups offering bereaved people opportunities to meet others with similar experiences
- Trauma and grief information to assist bereaved people and their families and support people
- A library of online resources for those affected by the death of a loved one
- Advice, education and support for groups such as emergency services personnel, community service providers and school communities
For more information, please contact us.
* If you would like to refer yourself or someone else for counselling or are interested in attending a Hope support group, please complete and return the Hope Bereavement Care referral form and we will contact you soon after.