Hope Bereavement Care Geelong provides free information, support and counselling to anyone who has experienced the sudden death of a loved one in the Geelong Region. Read More
Hope Bereavement Care Support Services
- Personal and family support, which includes free counselling from qualified counsellors and trained parent supporters.
- Information and resources to help families such as service providers and support networks.
- Regular support groups
- Information about grief and trauma
- Support, education and advice for emergency workers, schools, community service providers and others
- Support literature and library
If you would like more information about Hope Bereavement Care and our free services, please call (03) 4215 3358 during office hours or contact us online.