Hope Bereavement Care (Hope) is a not for profit organisation based in Geelong offering free information, support and counselling when grieving the death of a child, the sudden and unexpected death of an adult and those experiencing loss after suicide.
Hope Bereavement Care Support Services
- Personal and family support, which includes free counselling from qualified counsellors and trained parent supporters.
- Information and resources to help families such as service providers and support networks.
- Regular support groups
- Information about grief and trauma
- Support, education and advice for emergency workers, schools, community service providers and others
- Support literature and library
If you would like more information about Hope Bereavement Care and our free services, please call (03) 4215 3358 during office hours or contact us online.
Download the 2019_Hope_General_Brochure_WEB
Download the Hope Referral Form