Hope Bereavement Care service evaluation
We believe that your feedback – good or bad – is essential to improving the services that Hope Bereavement Care offers. Tell us what was good and what could be improved, say thanks or call for change.
Please note that:
- Your participation is voluntary. You do not have to participate in these surveys if you don’t want to.
- Your responses are anonymous and confidential. Your name is not attached to your comments.
- Your answers will not affect your ability to access services at Hope.
- We will summarise the completed surveys and share the summary at our Annual General Meeting and in our newsletter.
Completing a survey may take up to five minutes depending on the services used and the detail of feedback.
If you have any questions about these surveys, please contact Executive Officer Salli Hickford on (03) 4215 3358 or email@example.com.
Kids Grieve Too evaluation
- Are you under 24 years old and have connected with Hope?
- Have your children or young people accessed Hope's services?
- Has Hope provided you with support regarding a child or young person?
Please complete our two-minute survey about your experience with Hope's Kids Grieve Too program.
Ongoing funding for Kids Grieve Too is dependent on community need for the program and feedback from people who have used this service.
Please forward the survey to other families or services that have accessed the Kids Grieve Too program to support children and young people and their families and communities.
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Executive Officer Salli Hickford on (03) 4215 3358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.