Geelong grief counselling and support
Hope Bereavement Care offers free, information, support and counselling to anyone who is experiencing grief from the loss of a loved one.
We offer support in many forms:
- Grief counselling after the death of a loved one
- Support groups led by trained professionals
- Special community events such as; Walk of Hope and The Remembering Service for Children Other support groups include; Empty Arms Parent Support for those effected by a miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal birth Living with loss SAS support group
- Facebook page
- Parentally Bereaved Support Groups for adults.
- Children’s Memory Mornings
Click here for more information about our support groups and upcoming community events or call us on 03 4215 3358
“I’m not sure how I would have got through those months and years without HOPE.” Jen 2018