Geelong-based grief support
Hope Bereavement Care in Geelong provides free information, support and counselling to people affected by the death of a loved one, whether they are grieving the death of a baby or child, grieving the death of an adult or grieving after suicide.
- The support of qualified counsellors
- Support groups offering bereaved people opportunities to meet others with similar experiences
- Trauma and grief information to assist bereaved people and their families and support people
- A library of online resources for those affected by the death of a loved one
- Advice, education and support for groups such as emergency services personnel, community service providers and school communities
For more information, please contact us.
“I’m not sure how I would have got through those months and years without Hope.” - Jen, 2018