2023 SPAN Suicide Awareness Walk
2023 SPAN Walk
220 of us attended the event with 11 dogs in tow.
179 of us watched online
71 names were read out, and we remembered many more
31 of us volunteered to make sure the event happened
- SPAN Committee, Benny, Elena, Paula and John
- Our wonderful speakers, Cat and Kevin, and Michael our amazing MC
- So many people hose who helped on the day including Barb, Pam, William, Sue, John, Maui, Barb, Terence, David, Cat, Annie, Andrew, Bill, Rosse, Don, Cheryl, Trever and so many more..
- Thanks to Freemason Geelong, Endless Doves, Tenille Walsh
- Sharlene from Sjv photography, Simon from I shot that photo, baby and Lincoln from Geelong News Now for capturing the day and their support.
- Thank you so much to everyone involved in organising today.
- Also to our families and friends in attendance who for some where just there for moral support which is invaluable.
See the news video done by Geelong News Now
View all the photos from the day and previous walks at our Photo Gallery
Thankyou all for coming to the 2023 SPAN Memorial Walk! It was an honor to walk with you!
In loving memory of all our loved ones, who we walked for, remember and continue to love!
Thankyou to our generous funders that make it possible for Hope to auspice the SPAN Walk